World Dinner Club

World Dinner Club
World Dinner Club

Friday, January 27, 2012

Whoa, I didn't die.. delicious!

A few years ago, I went bungee jumping 111 meters over the Zambezi river near Victoria Falls.  On the bungee recoil, I thought to myself "Whoa, I didn't die just then... cool" The ghost pepper... hottest chili on earth. I had watched people on TV quiver and shake or cry tasting what is also known as the bhut jolokia or naga jolokia.

So it was with some trepidation that. I tasted my first salsa with ghost peppers and it was GREAT.

OK, Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa is not for the faint of heart, but it doesn't have to be for the suicidal either! It's hot, yes, but the tomatoes and green pepper bring some balance to Force. It's not a hot sauce, it's still salsa and therefore has some sweetness and that makes it edible.  Get some, try it, and impress your friends at your Super Bowl party!




No comments:

Post a Comment