World Dinner Club

World Dinner Club
World Dinner Club

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Judith's Dungeness Crab Cioppino Recipe - Michael Mina | Food & Wine

Judith's Dungeness Crab Cioppino Recipe - Michael Mina | Food & Wine

One of my favorite food memories is trying cioppino in San Francisco with my friend Niff. It's the dish I most closely associate with the Bay Area now. She often told me stories when we were Peace Corps volunteers in Cameroon about how her family would eat it around the holidays growing up in Ventura and I was excited to try for the first time 5 years ago.

Here's a easy recipe from Michael Mina in Food & Wine to make it with that great San Fran crustacean the Dungeness crab.

1 comment:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete